Parting Kiss

I just hope that wasn't their tram!!

TRam1CPetcc.jpg

I cloned one person out bottom right. The tricky bit was getting the tram movement just right. Luckily they were there waiting for their tram while about 5 others went and were on their own much of the time. I have several shots either just before the tram moved or when it was too far down in the frame. The only other camera I had with me was a Mamiya 7II with B&W film and so I shot it with a Fuji FinePix M603 (what a nice 'little' camera that was) jammed up hard against the window frame, but the lag was difficult to predict and get right.

I've just had deja vu when looking at this ... Now Im not sure if you havent posted it before??
I do like it though!
Pauls right, the lack of other people really makes it!
A really nice moment captured!
These are some gems your uprooting today matey!

I think I posted a link to them on my old imaging site. I checked to make sure I hadn't posted the series before. I was looking at them again as I have a series of prints I made in 2007 that I wanted to frame but could have done with them smaller so I was looking for the original files to re-print them.

4 sheets of 5x4 going through development tomorrow. More to be taken!!

Very nice - the contrast of the still/sharp couple against the moving tram really makes it.

I'm not to sure on the PP here, I find the green tone a little off and distracting. It could be my monitor as I don't have it calibrated :(

Vic

It has got a green tone but I suppose your monitor may be more green than it should be. I've just got a Pantone Huey Pro and it seems to be doing the job of monitor calibration well and its easy to use. Cost about £68 ish.

Back