Pentewan

Your first Swings image is my favourite. There is a lonesome mood to it; everyone has gone home and the swings get their well deserved rest. But besides the swings themselves there is a beautiful environment with great colouring.
Pushing the swing is a bit obvious I think although it did produce a nice shadow. If I were to push the swing I might have tried a slow shutter speed which might have added a sort of ghostly atmosphere to it all.

Your first Swings image is my favourite. There is a lonesome mood to it; everyone has gone home and the swings get their well deserved rest. But besides the swings themselves there is a beautiful environment with great colouring.
Pushing the swing is a bit obvious I think although it did produce a nice shadow. If I were to push the swing I might have tried a slow shutter speed which might have added a sort of ghostly atmosphere to it all.
Thanks Tom.

The two colour shots in your initial post I like very much and give a sense of a documentational approach...i'm left wanting to see more of what this beach has to offer, if anything along the same lines.

The two colour shots in your initial post I like very much and give a sense of a documentational approach...i'm left wanting to see more of what this beach has to offer, if anything along the same lines.
Thanks Paul. It is a frequently visited spot for me if I wish to pop out for an hour. The best light is in the winter with the setting sun , I've quite a few posts on this site and my flickr of Pentewan. It is not initially a place or beach which you approach and go wow, probably far from it, unlike the north coast here , but that is maybe what make sit interesting when something captured works.

Back