Photos from Iran

Paul Lange

Was going through some of my photo's when I was in Iran in 2008. Just thought I would share them. As you can see Iran is full of ordinary people and things, not WMD's, Religious Fanatics as some would have you believe.

Not all of Iran is pretty but there is much of it that is very nice.

Arak Taxis.jpg

Vases.jpg

DSCF0976.jpg

DSCF0968.jpg

Door.jpg

theres a wmd in the boot of the taxi, in the pot, behind those tiles, under that floor and behind that door.. ;)
what do you get up to in all these exotic places paul.. id love to go to the middle east... and you seem to do it every other week

I like the shot of the vaulted ceiling/ archway. I think the Muslim architecture can make some great shots with all it's symmetry and the inlay work close up is truley spectacular.

they are awesome, although I get the feeling that close up it would be more impressive. The inlay work on these buildings is truley remarkable.

Was going through some of my photo's when I was in Iran in 2008. Just thought I would share them. As you can see Iran is full of ordinary people and things, not WMD's, Religious Fanatics as some would have you believe.

Not all of Iran is pretty but there is much of it that is very nice.

View attachment 268

View attachment 269

View attachment 270

View attachment 271

View attachment 272

There are ordinary looking fanatics, They don,t just leave nukes in plain veiw ,but most Irainian people are just trying to make a liveing and keep there women from haveing any voice or being seen,and trying to keep from being torchered or killed by there insaine government,and it's insaine laws. They still burrey women up to there heads and throw small rocks at them for hours till they are a bloody dead pulp.

My wife has freinds that where lucky to get out of Irain, glad you wheren't imprisoned or worse and made it back.

Last edited:
Back