Critique Welcomed Point:Counterpoint

Cracking shot, Gromet. I like the One Way road sign, pointing in the opposite direction the Christians are heading in...What an education the little girl in the white coat and pink hat is getting. With so many entrenched views, this should have been a polar-oid.

this should have been a polar-oid
Thanks Rob. Yep. The views were indeed entrenched. There were lots of mums with daughters at the event. It was good to see that the children were getting a valuable lesson in peaceful demonstration, civic responsibility, civil rights and freedom of speech. The best part of the moment depicted in the image above was that although the Christian demonstrators were clearly intent on disrupting the Women's March and displacing the voices of the guest speakers with their own (very) loudspeakers, the women, at first surprised by the intrusion, soon blocked their passage and drowned out their message with catcalls and song. The Christian gave up before long and melted away ignominiously into their preferred oblivion.

That is a classic! I literally laughed out loud when I saw it. What a brilliantly well observed shot. I lik the way the pink hues on the building to the left refect the pinks amongst the demonstrators.

That is a classic! I literally laughed out loud when I saw it. What a brilliantly well observed shot. I lik the way the pink hues on the building to the left refect the pinks amongst the demonstrators.
Thanks Dave. Much appreciated. The pink hues on the building are the result of shooting into the sun. Glad you like complimentary colors. Pink pussy hats were de rigueur.

Nothing like a forgiving deity to drive some religious conflict eh! Makes for a great composition.

Very nice shot into the light, amazed how well the backlight people are exposed

Nothing like a forgiving deity to drive some religious conflict eh! Makes for a great composition.

Very nice shot into the light, amazed how well the backlight people are exposed
Chris! Long time! Great to hear from you again!

Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated.

Back