Critique Welcomed Possibilities Beyond Measure-Convex Side

I think I might even like this more. The leading lines, the curves, that arch and the verticals all work so well together. And the three figures, one static and two in motion. Plus the sign and those circles; on the road and the bollards / bins. A super composition, Brian.

I think I might even like this more. The leading lines, the curves, that arch and the verticals all work so well together. And the three figures, one static and two in motion. Plus the sign and those circles; on the road and the bollards / bins. A super composition, Brian.
Thanks, Pete. Much appreciated!

Fine shot, Brian, despite losing the 'a' from MacKillop :mad:

What is going on with that woman bottom left? She seems to be being attacked by a swarm of albino bees!

Fine shot, Brian, despite losing the 'a' from MacKillop :mad:

What is going on with that woman bottom left? She seems to be being attacked by a swarm of albino bees!
Sorry about your missing a, Mr. DP1.

About that woman on the left,...I wondered about that, too. At first I thought it was some kind of smudge or dust on my negative or scanner. Then I remembered,...no negative, no scan. It appears she is carrying some kind of floral ornament.

That is a fine picture. I love the curves in the buildings and roads complimenting each other. Hats off to the architect too.

Back