Prague

Here are a series of shots taken in Prague a couple of years back. They were all captured using a Fuji P&S (forget the model number now) as the only 'real' camera I had on me was a Mamiya 7 II - the graveyard shot is a scan of a negative from that and then 'toned' in PS (green tint added by Photobucket!). The others were all subjected to a cross-process simulation.

Posters1aCP.jpg

Graffiti1a.jpg

Posters1CP.jpg

Night1b.jpg

Shop2aCP.jpg

Window1CP.jpg

Window2CP.jpg

Grave1bCP.jpg

Sweets1a.jpg

Last edited:
Love the surreal feeling of the 1st one, theres something about posters that appeal to me I would love to do a set with real life propositioned below them ( I will get round to that one day). I also like the window and the bottle, just having the bottle there brings it to life a little more. It's a pity the person in the counter shot is bending down and pretty much out of shot, it would have been so much better if they was standing there idly waiting for customers.

Thanks, great shots.

I'm off there in a few weeks, I was expecting to see some shots of the picturesque sights!

Thanks, great shots.

I'm off there in a few weeks, I was expecting to see some shots of the picturesque sights!

That can be a bit tricky sometimes as it gets pretty crowded, especially Charles Bridge. The older Art Deco quarter is nice though and usually not cowded.

Overall though it's a really nice city. There is a great graveyard on the outskirts - can't remember the distric though.

Last edited:
Back