Putting a slideshow on Facebook?

Peter Blake

it's all I want to do. how hard can it be?

the slideshow should have customisable titles, music, and run from an FB page (ie my business page rather than my own personal page) is that too much to ask?

right now I don't have a huge lot of money to invest so Animoto is out of the question.....perhaps the s/s will entice some customers, I guess that is the thinking.

What I have tried so far: Photoshelter's own offering. No music or titles, individual images can be linked to and shared with friends

Photosnack....refuses to upload any images when building the thing

Slide Show Director pro....was doing quite well until we tried to add music, no title font choice

iPhoto ----almost perfect apart from the ugly helvetica title font, which appears to be the sole option. music works fine. might be able to get around the title font thing though. uploaded one to FB and it ran fine from my personal page, resolution was a bit crap, what works best?

if you have lightroom you can build a slideshow and export it as an mpeg file. i refuse to be on facebook so i couldn't help you much with that part of it, but it should be possible to link or embed it from youtube if you can't upload it to fb directly.

Back