Critique Welcomed Scarborough beach Sunset

Milan Vjestica

Scarborough Sunset
by Milan Vjestica, on Flickr

Located within the city of Perth. I was on a work trip and stayed a very short walk from the beach. Sadly this was the only sunset I saw in 5 nights there. Thankfully it was the only sunset that week with some clouds.

Taken with my phone no less!

That is a beautiful sunset. Love the contrasts between the different colours and textures of the beach, sea and sky. The single figure gives a great sense of scale to the scene.

Scarborough Sunset by Milan Vjestica, on Flickr

Located within the city of Perth. I was on a work trip and stayed a very short walk from the beach. Sadly this was the only sunset I saw in 5 nights there. Thankfully it was the only sunset that week with some clouds.

Taken with my phone no less!
There is not much to say since others took the words off my mouth, but I like it albeit it's done by phone?

There is not much to say since others took the words off my mouth, but I like it albeit it's done by phone?
In fairness Ivar, my phone is a Sony Xperia Pro-i. Effectively the Sony RX-100 sensor, using 12MP of the 20MP 1" available, and a 24mm equivalent Zeiss glass lens. It also has a fairly comprehensive software package very similar to the Sony mirrorless cameras.

If only I knew how to use it properly! :)

But, as I am not a wizard when it comes to phones, I truly believe that the size of the sensor matters too Milan, and the megapixels in a phone size must be albeit many, fairly small. What matters when you wish to enlarge a beautiful image from a phone, I do not know. All the best to you down under.

Back