Security Busts Julian.....

Dan Cattermole

Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble
But then security busts me takin a photie!! Lol
Mind you, I'd call the security to rescue anyone from me.... :)

by DanCatt, on Flickr

Sorry Julian..... Totally forgot I had this one on the Fuj..... Hope you don't mind :)

Cheers

Wicked......but what had he done wrong ?

Nothing....... Julian seems to be a famous person down this neck of the woods. Lol

Sorry Julian..... You looked so in the moment of conversation that I had to do it..... Then I forgot about it until now..... Lol

An intersting story going on there Dan and well captured. Nice to see you again Julian:)

The guy on the right who owns the security business has a son who is a painter who I know well, so we chatted later and did arrange to get out sometime soon in his boat, hopefully to get some images of the coast from the sea. I have attempted this in the past with minimal success, but maybe this time will be better. The miserable one Terry looks after the boat ;)

The guy on the right who owns the security business has a son who is a painter who I know well, so we chatted later and did arrange to get out sometime soon in his boat, hopefully to get some images of the coast from the sea. I have attempted this in the past with minimal success, but maybe this time will be better. The miserable one Terry looks after the boat ;)
That's nice Julian. The image kind'a scared me somehow. Maybe interpreted as a possible abuse.;)

Back