Sleeping With One Eye Open

Expressive one, @Rob MacKillop.

@Ralph Turner: It's not a car, it's clearly a turkey. The head and upper part of the neck appear lumpy, and from the upper jaw of the beak, which is short, stout and arched, hangs in the male of his species a fleshy, erectile excrescence of conical shape when contracted and flaccid and pendulous in other cases.
Clearly he has slept out all night and has yet to become fully conscious. One cannot ask him to open both eyes at once at such a delicate time of day, and he will not, until he will realize that labradoodle pointing its camera at him.

Last edited:
Expressive one, @Rob MacKillop.

@Ralph Turner: It's not a car, it's clearly a turkey. The head and upper part of the neck appear lumpy, and from the upper jaw of the beak, which is short, stout and arched, hangs in the male of his species a fleshy, erectile excrescence of conical shape when contracted and flaccid and pendulous in other cases.
Clearly he has slept out all night and has yet to become fully conscious. One cannot ask him to open both eyes at once at such a delicate time of day.
😂😂🤣

If I caused any trouble, it wasn't intended. Please, consider that English is not my native language and be forgiving.
I have never liked turkey, it doesn't even fit into my small oven.

That said, the photo is far more interesting than I could hope to make.

If I caused any trouble, it wasn't intended. Please, consider that English is not my native language and be forgiving.
I have never liked turkey, it doesn't even fit into my small oven.

That said, the photo is far more interesting than I could hope to make.
Not at all on my part, Gianluca. My bad for cracking such a dodgy comment in the first place. Um, excuse me while I find my way out of Hamish's revolving door..

Back