Some Vacation Shots

I wonder what the moose are talking abut?

thanks guys. there will be more to come when i get home to the computer and lightroom.

glen - the buffalo were fun, they were crossing the highway in the dark and wreaking havoc on traffic. the backlighting is the car trying to push it's way through the herd.

ralph - the mama moose was probably showing the baby moose the silly biped animals that do nothing but stand around and stare through funny black boxes.

pete - definitely having a good time. good beer, good views, no work. life doesn't get much better than that. didn't make it in the million dollar cowboythis trip, but still found some good local eats.

pete - definitely having a good time. good beer, good views, no work. life doesn't get much better than that. didn't make it in the million dollar cowboy this trip, but still found some good local eats.
That hits the nail on the head! Good beer, good views and no work! That's why I have up work, so I could have good views and some good beer. ;)

thanks lesley. i need some time to check out your vacation photos.

That hits the nail on the head! Good beer, good views and no work! That's why I have up work, so I could have good views and some good beer. ;)

glacier or tetons would be my ideal place to retire. i was a little disappointed that avalanche gorge was closed for work, but i got a couple of shots from above the gorge by going up the lake trail.

Beth,
There was a big wind storm that came through the mountains late this summer. I heard there was damage to the boardwalk at Avalanch Gorge due to falling trees. That might have been the cause of your closure. Looking forward to seeing more of your pics from your trip. You definitely have a good eye for unique photos.

Ralph said:
That hits the nail on the head! Good beer, good views and no work! That's why I have up work, so I could have good views and some good beer.
Meant "GAVE up work" instead of have. Autocorrect got me again.o_O

Back