sorry guys but im a sucker for flowers!

Are these taken with the Sony then?
They are really nice, I love the colour against the darker greens
And especially like the composition of the second one!
The black and white one is my favorite I think (I just like that sorta thing...)

Whats wrong with flowers? I live close-ish to a botanical garden and really enjoy going there with the camera. the 1st and 5th are great IMO. I also think that the 1st will look good in some kind of monochrome with grain.

Yeh Hamish, took this lot with the sony :)
Nothing at all wrong with flowers, paul. quite the fan myself haha. Might have a fiddle with some more editing :)
appreciate your feedback guys, cheers :eek:

1,3 and 5 for me, i love the detail in them :)

Thanks Pete. I shot in RAW and used 'PMB image data converter SR' to tweak contrast, brightness, colours, illumination etc. :)

Nice set you have there Brodie! the flowers of course.... lol. I do like the 5th one, thats my fav. Can I ask what lens you have with your sony?? I wasn't sure whether you have mentioned it. whatever it is, it works a treat. Its mad to think on the other side of the world your in spring and heading towards what I could only imagine being intense summers (too hot for me) and we (in the U.K) are heading for doom and gloom winter. Does it ever snow on Xmass day??..... :/ :) :D :D :p

haha tanks Dan & Kev.
dan, i have two lenses with the sony.. f3.5-5.6/18-55mm and DT f4-5.6/55-200mm. used the 55-200 for this set.
lol yeh your summer is probably of similar temp to our spring ;) very intense temps reached during summer here. i love it lol. and nope.. never snows on xmas day here.. or any time around chrismas... actually it has never snowed in my town bwfor. and i've only seen snow once in my life, that was in japan haha :D

cheers Thomas :)
haha, must say it is a little daunting.. but you're all nice folk, so all is good :)
oh and any suggestions/tips on ways on improving some of my shots is most welcome and appreciated!

Back