Subdued 'Fire' (autumn theme)

Mike Lewis

A quick afternoon drive to a state park about an hour away 2 weeks ago here in Colorado. Hit the trees about at their peak, and lots to see, but got there a little late and lost the direct sun pretty quickly. But this one grove of very orange aspens that we saw as we headed out of the park were still very bright and colorful even with any direct light.

p454448058-4.jpg

Thanks for looking and any comments you want to share.

ML

Thanks for the Feedback

Thanks everyone for the comments, it is much appreciated :)

ML

Like the others I really like the colors. And I think that fence is great too. However, I think it's alsoi a very nice composition.

Thats really nice! ... im going to chage the thread title so this is included in our autumn (fall) theme is that is ok... it certainly deserves a place in it!

The red autumn leaves set against two other foliage colors add to this image. The dark green of the conifers brings out the vibrant colors of the trees. I also think the frost (if that is what it is?) on the grass in the foreground makes me appreciate the shortness of the autumn season and how soon things might turn white. The fence and it's positioning in this image brings envy thing into the proper perspective. Good job!

Back