Sunset ay Old Harbout Burryport

Laurie Parker

Taken wednesday night at the Old Harbour at Burryport first attempt at a sunset

4886189676_1bb162f8d3_b.jpg

I'm actually heading out your way at the start of next month. As you know my bike engine has exploded, and, as soon as a new piston goes into it, it has to be "run-in". For the 300 mile run-in; Im heading to Wales!!! It's kind of like Ireland, but with better roads, so I'm taking the camera and seeing what I can get while I'm there! :p

ooo any area in particular are you going to? If your heading anywhere South can name a good few places for some nice photography, if your off up North Darren knows places up there!

I reckon I'll head through Hereford on the A438, then into Brecon, through the National Park, then theres a B road to Glyn-Neath, onto Neath. Then its the M4 back to Newport, and after that, its the quickest route home! I reckon that should run-in the engine as well as give me some good photo-ops along the way!

Nice light, wonderful clouds

I reckon I'll head through Hereford on the A438, then into Brecon, through the National Park, then theres a B road to Glyn-Neath, onto Neath. Then its the M4 back to Newport, and after that, its the quickest route home! I reckon that should run-in the engine as well as give me some good photo-ops along the way!

when you get onto the B road in glynneath follow signs for waterfalls a fab walk and very very photogenic from Brecon to glyneath some lovely spots on the Beacons for scenic shots then pass penderyn you can see the distellery that makes the whiskey u can go on too with camera some good shots can be had in there of the barrels etc. If you see a dodgy person sniping in bushes anywhere along the road wave most likely me lol

great too by the waterfalls right by the start of the walk theres a Pub called the Angel which has nice outdoor seating area also a lovely hikers bar can recommend the bar meals in there and they also do tea and coffee for folks that are driving/riding etc

Back