Test Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What image do you want posted? I guess I might be late to this party.

Ah I understand now @Ian Grant . The rules and ethos probably got lost when the system was ported to the new forum. I'll ask @Hamish Gill if he can reinstate it. Your images fit fine and you can imagine the restrictions I'm sure. We usually ask that nudes etc are posted in the relevant section as that cannot be accessed by non-members, really just to stop minors viewing that content and unwanted re-use. We'll need to see how that can also be implemented in the new Showcase area and Hamish is working on a solution to that. As you may have realised, you have arrived at a time when the forum is being re-vamped and the main front end and some of the snazzier graphical elements are still not in place. Overall though the new forum works well. What do you think?

You tend to get more feedback and interaction on images when they are posted in the forum so it might be worth starting a thread here as well if you would like more comments. Nice work though. Where were they taken? Were the colour shots on film as well?

I'll second that on te forum suggestion! I thin Nudes should be kept there for now until I can find a way to manage the permissions on the showcase!
Pete is also very right, the forum is def the best place for image comments ... The showcase is just that, a place to put your favourites so that people browsing the membership can see you at your "best" ... Apologies for the upheaval... Whilst this is all happening on here we are also woefully behind at work with a lot of other work, are moving premises and are in talks with another company with regards to a merger ... ... My head honestly feels like it could pop at the mo! :)

Did I ever start a suggestions thread? If not can someone start one with regards to the nudes issue ... I am unfortunately currently liable to loose track! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back