The 5G Mast

An image created for the Friday night regular pub meeting! And actually the first time I have pressed a shutter for weeks it seems. I have been hosting a meeting for the village in the UK for the last few months as a substitute for the regular Friday night in the local pub (even though I'm actually in Germany). Each week I try to come up with a new name for the pub that references the current times in some ways (although most people don't seem to notice!). This week I thought a conspiracy theory theme might be a good idea and to go with it I thought I'd come up with the design for a pub sign. And here it is.

As you will see a fair bit of PS / Nik trickery was involved and the background features images from news reports of people having set fire to 5G masts. Our protagonist may have even been involved it seems and is certainly taking no chances with his Faraday Cage top hat!

Well at least it kept me out of mischief for a couple of hours!

5G Mast.jpg

Nikon D3 + Nikkor 14-24/f1:2.8G. ISO 200, 1/30s, f1:2.8 at 24mm. PP in LR / Nik Analog Effects / Nik Color EFEX Pro 4 / PS.

Back