The new dog

Steve Boykin

I found this dog about 2 months ago at 5:30 AM walking Ruby and Hugo. He had a very messed up right rear leg, covered in fleas and ticks, and sadly heart worms. We just finished the second round of the heart worm treatment with one more to go. His name is Albert because he isn't very bright.

For the technically inclined Fuji 35mm F2 at F2.

Attachments

• The new dog.jpg
    The new dog.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 18
But a fine looking pooch none the less. Is that Hugo lurking behind?

Nice to hear from you again, Steve. Hopefully you'll start posting some shots from your wanderings. I miss them.

He's going to make it. Let me assure there is no such thing as an inexpensive free dog.......o_O

Sorry, I forgot to add, yep that's the "infamous" Hugo. He's on a diet and not too happy about it.

Last edited:
Lovely picture, but I'm wondering about the association of the name Albert with stupidity - something Einstein might...hold on, that's WHY you're calling him Albert. Sarcasm. I'm being a bit Albert today...

he may not be bright, but he looks pretty attentive in this shot.

Lovely picture, but I'm wondering about the association of the name Albert with stupidity - something Einstein might...hold on, that's WHY you're calling him Albert. Sarcasm. I'm being a bit Albert today...
i'd love to introduce you to my father's old assistant supervisor. they called him tiny. you just about break your neck looking up at his 6'10" frame.

he may not be bright, but he looks pretty attentive in this shot.

i'd love to introduce you to my father's old assistant supervisor. they called him tiny. you just about break your neck looking up at his 6'10" frame.

He's a good dog, just a bit stubborn. He can't help it. He was living on the streets here in Houston. I have had to work with him a bit but he's really making good progress. He goes in for his last heart worm treatment on Sept 14th.

Back