Critique Welcomed The New Hyundai Building

Wow.... Get in there Brian!! Awesome stuff matey. Loving the battle of the WB here. I do prefer the first adjustment you made, has got a touch of warm to it but not too much.

so honda is spying on hyundai now? ;) nice work, numbers 2, 3 and 4 are my favorites of the series. i like the soft purple color of the second, and the bright blue of the third. nice perspective on the third, but i wish there was a little less room at the bottom and more at the top. excellent work on the 4th, the low angle, perspective and foreground all work well together on that one.

so honda is spying on hyundai now? ;) nice work, numbers 2, 3 and 4 are my favorites of the series. i like the soft purple color of the second, and the bright blue of the third. nice perspective on the third, but i wish there was a little less room at the bottom and more at the top. excellent work on the 4th, the low angle, perspective and foreground all work well together on that one.
Thanks for the feedback, @Beth Anthony. Much appreciated. I know what you mean about the large foreground in #3. But I did that deliberately because I was trying to get the building's verticals vertical, and that necessitated holding the camera/lens perpendicular, thus capturing the foreground. Anyway, thanks again, Beth.

Back