Critique Welcomed The Park in the Dark in the Snow

Aaron Quinn

Hello, it’s been a while...

Drove around a little after the snow slowed down and to just get out of the house for a little.

This shot intrigued me with the contrast. I tend to favor the first, little darker shot but would like to hear from others too. Both lightly adjust and cropped in LR.

49677969713_0143ddd717_b.jpg

49678500391_94b3e46485_b.jpg

Hmm they don’t look near as sharp here. I did an export and then upload to Flickr. Guess I need to figure that out better for next time.

I gave up sharing from Flickr here, as they do lose quality. Can't you upload straight to here?

Not sure which I prefer. The snow around the lamp in the second is much more interesting than in the first. But exposure-wise, I think I'd prefer something in between the two.

I gave up sharing from Flickr here, as they do lose quality. Can't you upload straight to here?

Not sure which I prefer. The snow around the lamp in the second is much more interesting than in the first. But exposure-wise, I think I'd prefer something in between the two.

Thank you. I see what you’re saying. I’ll play with the RAW file next and see what I come up with.

I will start using the site photo sharing from now on.

Back