The Photos, The Kit, Both?

Yes I did hear about the development of the hsss (hamster silent shutter system) early last year thaught it was all mumbojumbo but just read an article on it. remember that mouse that had a human ear grafted on his Back in the name of science?? Well after all the uproar the poor blighter got made redundant from his 9-5 lab job. Olympus snapped him up in seconds he's the guy that's spear heading the whole hsss . An ear to body size ratio his hearing is second to none. I think the unvaleing of olys new system has really worried the big boys, one of the main reasons canon have pulled out at foucus

1d36199small.jpg

Here's the pic that got me to the semis of wildlife photographer of the year 2010 for those who wanted to see it!

I have 5 images I think worthy of entering this year... Well, 4 images and one I'm throwing in there because it's not costing me extra to do so, so why not!
I've got what I think is a stunning monochrome image I'm entering for the Nature In Black and White section which I think could make it pretty far. The Nature In Black and White section doesn't usually have a strong winner so fingers crossed! I'm aiming for the quite massive task of getting at least one highly commended image... That would mean being placed top 70 out of 45,000 entries lol. Want to see the black and white seal shot?

Dudes!!! Just running through the comments from you all, and according to my judgement..... Your all just jealous of my Olymouse!! Hahhahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

I am of course referring to your post number 8 in this thread. Sorry, still getting the hang of this forum lark!

I suppose I see this from both (all) sides... obviously i'm an apple fan so in that sense it's the kit. in Hi-Fi it'a all about the sound and a particular function, that function being the ability to play 78's when dj'ing, on the other hand I also own a Beogram 1600 which is all about kit (phew)

when it comes to cameras it's all about the picture, the camera i have gives me the comfort and picture i want

Back