The Plant Mister

Ugh. It’s 4.22am and I’ve been coughing continuously for an hour. Left my poor wife to try to sleep on her own, and came down to cough through the Oscars, but can’t find them on TV. So here I am, coughing through this response!

Color/Colour who cares? As with most (all?) US decisions, money is the decider. Miriam Webster wanted to save money as much as possible, so took out ‘needless’ letters. That’s it.

Glad you like at least one of the two.

Brian, you have brought me some light (lite?!) relief, with the thought of the deil misting plants in his office 😂

the color version looks like the plant mister from hell. great color though. nice tones in the b&w version. i think i prefer the color, it's much more dramatic.

vodka always helps me get through a cough. it doesn't help the cough at all, but it makes the whole experience much more enjoyable.

The colour version made me smile, as I can’t remember ever doing something so in-your-face colour before. It looks great, but it’s not me, however I’m always open to persuasion. The b&w version is interesting too.

I took the shot from outside the display cabinet, so there is a sheet of old glass between the camera and object, which has helped with the overall glow.

Back