The Underground

Dan Cattermole

Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble
Had a great oppotunity to participate in a guided tour by Tomo's in Law to be (I think) all three of us including Hamish (see folks, I DO have friends :p) mesmorised by Industries history and Architecture, I managed to get a picture while I was in there off my iphone (PP in the mix too). Took a few on my Oly that I'm not happy with at all, 4 3rd sensors are not the best in low light conditions without means of stability, so upped the ISO and Wow.... shocking noise levels....great :( but I like the composition of this this picture and if you look closely, there is (what Tomo may claim) a fine figure lurking in the distance.... hahaha!!!! hope you like folks

Attachments

• IMG_0582-2.jpg
    IMG_0582-2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 14
Good thinking pete. I'll see what I can do with them :)

Haha! I hear it's a bit shy with human presence :)

I think it's gonna have to be retake with that one Tom. I rushed it a but too much and didn't quite get the result I was looking for. Never tried it with a reflection off water before so I know what to expect and plan for on the next take :)

That does sound like a plan!! I might chuck my bmx on the canal path and see If the mummy can ride it???

Back