Theme: Images From Cameras Costing £50 Or Less

And you were robbed - I reckon it was fixed all along! ;)
You're probably right, but don't be angry, Pete. I, for example, have moved on; I suggest you try to do likewise or it will fester and make you bitter which of course I am not! (I wish only the best for the individual who was given the win. :mad:)

Well done everybody. She's really sucking the diesel now. So, don't stop;) Where's everybody else.
Loving all the images and I really enjoy seeing the images of the cameras. I think all the images have been interesting in composition and subject matter, with a great variation.
Another one from me from the Holga 135 and it's reliably unreliable plastic lens. I'm not cheating; I'll have some from my other Holga too.

Tom am I imagining it or not but do not Holga's start at under £30 New?

There are so many models now Julian and they have become pretty expensive for what they are. There is a pretty big anti-digital/technology movement about now and it also makes a big contribution to the survival of film. Certain models come in at under £30 and I paid under 30 for mine. Some models are a lot more expensive.

There are so many models now Julian and they have become pretty expensive for what they are. There is a pretty big anti-digital/technology movement about now and it also makes a big contribution to the survival of film. Certain models come in at under £30 and I paid under 30 for mine. Some models are a lot more expensive.
I know my daughter although having a digital camera, also can borrow mine, prefers and uses film only, other than for studies when a snap or two is indeed quicker with the new technology. So yes I know many who still use film.

So, who won?

[shh - better make it Brian. He seems pretty angry!]

Looks like we have had a few competitions which just peter out...

I took delivery today of an Olympus XA3 for Hamish's latest wheeze - best shot from camera under £10. Cost me £9.99 :)

So, who won?

[shh - better make it Brian. He seems pretty angry!]

Looks like we have had a few competitions which just peter out...

I took delivery today of an Olympus XA3 for Hamish's latest wheeze - best shot from camera under £10. Cost me £9.99
The XA3 is a fine wee camera, Rob. I have one, and I also have an XA as well as an (ex-Hamish) XA2.

I carry one of these cameras with me almost all the time, and I have posted many XA images on RPF.

As to the "contest" which you mention,...I am NOT angry!:mad: Nor am I in any way embittered by it!:mad: I've gotten over it,...so stop bringing it up! :mad:

Back