Upper east side studios. Birmingham

Rob M. Haynes

Upper East Side Studios (Trade Member)
Hi Guys, Just a short note to let you know about our New Studios open in the centre of Birmingham.
We have 700 Square Feet of Natural Daylight Studio space, fully functional and fitted out with Bowens GM1000Pro Lighting system with a full compliment of light modifiers,inc Bowens Ringlite. 3 Backgrounds (Black, White and Grey and other materials on request.) full Staging, Full Blackout screens,a Private Changing and MUA area, Props store, Kitchen and Chillout Reception area.
Plus Full pro tech support if required.
We also have an editing suite with Photoshop CS5 Extended plus Printing facilities up to A3 on site.
We can produce Sets if required.
2 Goods Lifts and Parking.
The Studio is for Rent on an hourly, Half /Full day basis plus evenings and weekends and we are happy to negotiate rates for Site members !!

So, Come on, We`re open for business and happy to see you.
www.uesstudios.com / www.studiomusephotographic.com
UESSTUDIOS@LIVE.CO.UK to book
0780 707 9535
Regards to all
Rob & Angie Haynes

could you pm or email me with costs, my studio is too small for some forthcoming work... do you have good enough access and indeed space to photograph fairly large pieces of furniture?

No Problem, Check your mail.
Studio big enough for large room sets with large furniture, also large goods lifts and double doors throughout. Parking.
Just let me know when your planning shoot.
Thanks for thinking of us.
Rgds
Rob

cheers mate, always good to know about these things

Back