Waiting for the rebirth

Super photo. The more you look the more you see and I like the muted yet warm colour palette too. The person working adds such a nice human element too.

Hmmm... the world's oldest botanic gardens... (searches DuckDuckGo urgently)...

Orto Botanico in Padua? Must be... yes!

Your photo adds such a different perspective to the summery, touristy, photos out there.

You have made a wonderfully WARM picture, Gianluca. I like it very much.

Se vedi l'originale ti rendi conto che ho un po' barato, perchè è molto differente. Ho lavorato molto in post produzione.

[Now, who is the one to be forced to use Deepl or Google translate? Why Latin lost the war against English during the passing time?]

Why Latin lost the war against English during the passing time?]

When I was about 8 years old I was an alter boy in the local Roman Catholic Church. The Mass was in Latin, and I was taught to say the words but not taught the meaning of the words. To me at the time the words were magical incantations that could turn bits of wafer into Jesus. I literally believed it. As apparently did everyone else.

Then the Catholic Church made a Fatal Mistake by allowing the Mass to be read in English. At that one moment, I and almost everyone else came to the same conclusion, that these were not magical incantations. Far from it, we were in fact parroting utter nonsense. The bubble burst, and I never opened my mouth again in a church.

So, Gianluca, Latin lost its magical aura, and the light of reason sounded in English thereafter. Here endeth the homily.

Back