Critique Welcomed Wedding Shoot

The colours are indeed very, very nice. Interesting viewpoint too. Are on one of the lifeguard lookouts?
Or did you bring your utility pole with you?

Thanks Pete. I was on the pier. (I leave my utility pole in Los Angeles for when I need it to obscure amazingly interesting things.)

That's the straightest horizon in the history of the universe. A lovely image, which invites you in.
I've trained myself to always strive for level horizons so as to avoid the snooping of those dreadful dreadful people, the Horizon Police, whose Chief Superintendent haunts this forum. (I'm not naming names Pedro!)

Thanks Rob.

:D:D:D:D:D

Living at the edge of the world eh? If we believe the earth is not flat, why then bother tilted horizons? Somewhere over there they MUST have tilted horizons, otherwise the world would be flat. Am I missing some point?

:D:D:D:D:D

Living at the edge of the world eh? If we believe the earth is not flat, why then bother tilted horizons? Somewhere over there they MUST have tilted horizons, otherwise the world would be flat. Am I missing some point?
I believe in your logic Mr. Haveman, but I suspect those dreadful dreadful people, the Horizon Police, whose Chief Superintendent has already stamped his jackboot on this post, though I won't name names (Pedroo_O), would draw a silly distinction between tilted and curved, however illogical that distinction might be to right thinking people like you and I. :D

Beautiful Brian, an image that transports a person away and above the incidental , shame on them :rolleyes:
lol. Thank you Julian.

I believe in your logic Mr. Haveman, but I suspect those dreadful dreadful people, the Horizon Police, whose Chief Superintendent has already stamped his jackboot on this post, though I won't name names (Pedroo_O), would draw a silly distinction between tilted and curved, however illogical that distinction might be to right thinking people like you and I. :D

Well, that's all a question of scale, isn't it? Curved vs. tilted, I mean. From a very far distance, say: the moon, all horizon appears to be curved. However, on a more human scale, the horizon at the edges of the world seem to be tilted. Let alone the horizon down-under: accurate photography demands pictures with heaven below, and the Planet up....

Why doesn't the Horizon Police understand this simple fact? They live in another world, presenting alternative facts!

Back