Who has a blog they would like to promote?

Thanks to Rob's instructions, I've just added Hugo :)

Updated so I don't confuse people. I did add Hugo and he's been there for nearly two weeks, but he won't go anywhere and I can't find my blog from here - it just seems to go to Hamish, Rob, Dave and Brian. It doesn't seem to be a good idea to have a broken link, so I've just removed him. It's not a problem :)

Sorry guys (Lesley especially) I wanted to find a way to get the link on your homepages before I went any further with it...?

It's OK Hamish - I thought it was me. I can get Hugo on the sharing bit certainly, but he doesn't go anywhere. I believe I can have a logo on the home page too. Is the problem that we are all using different templates and they vary in what you can have? Certainly with mine, I had to put the "extras" like archives, categories and recent posts in the footers. These aren't always easy to use. My header had to be built in two areas. One for the image and somewhere completely different for the text. I think the sidebars aren't always available on the home pages either. Perhaps footers are? I'm still very lost with blogs because I'd never even looked at one until the other week... :)

Back