Xmas food snaps

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
bb777a01.jpg

1ac7707d.jpg

c6fff98f.jpg

Mmmmmmm, I feel hungry now...

Obviously that was a lot of food for 3 people ... In fact we all ate a full plate of food each again today, and had enough veg for me to make my first ever soup ... And bloody lovely it was too ... Even if I do say so my self
Sprouts, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sweetpotato, beans ... All left to go smushy on the hob then smushed and pushed through a sieve a few times

f345c9f6.jpg

It's right what they say about home cooked food tasting better ... Shame about the bloody mess it makes eh

b7c47b4d.jpg

did u add some water or stock to all that veg prior to sieving it all??

Looks a bit thick............

Daz

Yeah, load of stock... It looks thicker ... An more snotty in the photo ... It's actually about the consistency of that posh soup you get in milk cartons ...

haha.........looks nice anyhow, watery soups are terrible............good idea also by the way with the left overs...........!!!

That's what I thought ... Thought I was a genius last night ... Soup out of left over veg ... ... But in the cold soba light of day I think people have probably been doing that for years ... Still having an idea an thinking it's your own even for a short period is a nice feeling :)

Back