Attention 25 05 Upgrade bugs thread?

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Fingers crossed, everything seems to now be working again
If anyone spots any funnies could they let me know here please
Cheers

yeah, thats gone ...
if you liked it i can try and get it back, but after the last few days of issues everything else working again made that seem like a very minor complaint :)

Hamish, I've noticed that when people make comments on threads I started, I don't always get notifications, and they don't always appear in the New Post section. I just glanced into the action which says "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts" and saw them there.

- - - Updated - - -

Hamish, I've noticed that when people make comments on threads I started, I don't always get notifications, and they don't always appear in the New PostS section. I just glanced into the section which says "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts" and saw them there.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, that was an odd experience....I tried to edit my post, but a window said it was deleted. So I clicked the back arrow, and it wasn't there, so I wrote it again. Then both appeared in one post.

Has anyone else noticed this happening
we have a post updates now that updates threads ... The second part of your issue sounds like somthing went a bit odd with that ... Let me know if it happens again!
As for the first part ... I'll see if I can see it happening and see what can be done!

I worked that one out ... It's because sometime I open a thread on my iPhone but don't reply straight away.
Because it stays there open the "token expires"
when I copy, refresh the page and paste, ita pastes in TNR ... No idea why, but it's not doing any harm!

Hamish, I've noticed that when people make comments on threads I started, I don't always get notifications, and they don't always appear in the New Post section. I just glanced into the action which says "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts" and saw them there.

- - - Updated - - -

Hamish, I've noticed that when people make comments on threads I started, I don't always get notifications, and they don't always appear in the New PostS section. I just glanced into the section which says "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts" and saw them there.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, that was an odd experience....I tried to edit my post, but a window said it was deleted. So I clicked the back arrow, and it wasn't there, so I wrote it again. Then both appeared in one post.

And you repeated it almost exactly word-for-word, Rob. I see only two minor differences between your first attempt to post your message and your second. I wonder if its because you're a musician that you had that whole pattern of words to represent your thoughts still in your brain as opposed to a thought or concept to be explained a second time. I'm not sure I could have done what you just did without actively attempting to remember exactly what I had said previously, and even then I'm not sure I could have done it. I find this very interesting!

I am not surprised. I have a good short-term memory, developed as a musician no doubt. But right now I can't remember writing it all! No idea where the "restore auto-saved content" button would be, Hamish...

Don't know if this is related or if it was mentioned already.

When I visit the forum I usually tap on the New Posts link. In the past the page with all the new posts had a Forum Actions or Mark all Posts Read link in the menu bar. Now that is gone. Makes it a little more inconvenient to mark the forum read after opening posts in new windows.

Back