Critique Welcomed A Moment On The Ohio River

Nice triangle of people echoing the triangles on the bridge. Is this bridge season at RPF?

The poses are all slightly odd, slightly humorous, if you don't mind me saying, Brian. Are the couple doing a waltz? (Should that be "is"?)
Thanks Rob. Yes they were waltzing. No music, though. Just waltzing.

Louisville, Kentucky.

Sigma DP1 Merrill.

That's another great one Brian. Really great composition with the two diagonals. I am seriously considering getting an SD1 from Sigma refurbished. My eyesight has gotten so bad that I really need a viewfinder. I do think the Quattro and Foveon sensors look different. They are both great just a little different.

That's another great one Brian. Really great composition with the two diagonals. I am seriously considering getting an SD1 from Sigma refurbished. My eyesight has gotten so bad that I really need a viewfinder. I do think the Quattro and Foveon sensors look different. They are both great just a little different.
Thanks Steve. There are some annoying things about the Sigma cameras (just ask @Rob MacKillop, who takes sadistic pleasure from selling them to people he wants to annoy!o_O) but their sensors make for really good photos.

I love almost everything about this image. But, this one thing is my pet peeve - the bridge just looks like nothing supporting it on left. In fact I just admonished my friend Russ about cutting off an arm - LOL, so do not take it personally because, photography is different for everyone. It is my issue...hahahah

I love almost everything about this image. But, this one thing is my pet peeve - the bridge just looks like nothing supporting it on left. In fact I just admonished my friend Russ about cutting off an arm - LOL, so do not take it personally because, photography is different for everyone. It is my issue...hahahah
Thank you. The dancers were my priority.

Back