Critique Welcomed A Subject I Seldom Shoot

Brian Moore

It's some kind of flower. Experimenting with the Sigma DP1 MacKillop and post-processing with liberal usage of the "X3 Fill Light" slider in Sigma Photo Pro (inspired so I was by @Rob MacKillop who revealed in a recent post his fill light slider predilections), I came up with these two.

Such a delicate image. Even the colors are delicate.

Rip off! :mad: You'll be hearing from my lawyers, young man!

Actually, the only annoying thing is that you do it better than me :( And even that's not really annoying. Superb images, Brian. Definitely a new departure for you. Will we be seeing more of this?

The softly softly works well Brian. What strikes me is how they look on a black background on your host site. I wonder if you convert them on a black background? Love the Four as a set of four on Zenfolio and these two as well. For a man of little history of flower power youve posted a excellent set. Like the B+W one a lot, but dont tell whatismacallit. ;)

The softly softly works well Brian. What strikes me is how they look on a black background on your host site. I wonder if you convert them on a black background? Love the Four as a set of four on Zenfolio and these two as well. For a man of little history of flower power youve posted a excellent set. Like the B+W one a lot, but dont tell whatismacallit. ;)
Thanks Julian. (I keep forgetting that clicking on the image takes you to the Zenfolio gallery.) You give me too much credit, though.

Back