Albert Dock

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
IMG_8773SMALL.jpg

Daz

Love the colours in this shot - the cool blues in the sky, and the yellows in the buildings

You're on a roll Daz :)

cheers folks.......i used Canon 17-85mm Is Usm for this image, its not that highly rated or expensive but i think it does a grand job..........!!

cheers folks.......i used Canon 17-85mm Is Usm for this image, its not that highly rated or expensive but i think it does a grand job..........!!

Did you? I'm impressed. As you can see from my sig that is my standard lens too, looking at the image I'd expected it to be a higher quality lens. Must be the photographer's skill!

you it the sensor dust by the looks...........never spotted that lol

Did you really stop down for the shot?

That always seems to show the dust bunnies up nicely

yup i noticed that Chris when you stop down there more noticeable especially in skies...........bloody annoying haha

Darren, You've seemed to be doing a bit a travelling and a lot of photographing recently! I like the composition of this one as well as the other picture of the bay with all the upright wooden posts in the sea. Dust is a pain but its easy to remove in photoshop so dont worry too much, its not as if its exactly ruined the shot.

well as i work in a hotel in rural snowdonia winter is much quieter so i can get out & about more often........i make the most of it during winter...haha................ I am off to Manchester tomorrow for few days to see family & Friends and take presents b4 Christmas & hopefully get to Manchester city center for few hours with cam aftre dark haha...........was out in snow for last 3 days locally in bosses 4x4 so i got TONS of pics to upload.......haha

Back