Critique Welcomed All Hot & Steamy

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
well its been a while, i have been so busy with my photography it's untrue with things going from strength which make me really happy :) Anyhow it's good to be back and will try make an effort around these parts :)

DAZ_8237-2_zpsd8zzfbgg.jpg

Edward Thomas Loco Waiting At Brynglas On The Talyllyn Railway

DAZ_8460-2_zps4mgjnn1b.jpg

Edward Thomas Loco Departing Dolgoch Station & Water Tower On The Talyllyn Railway

Wonderful images and mind you, I can't even picture them in colours. Brings me back to my childhood days at my grandpa's place. Fond memories. Some images may have an effect like that. That's also what's wonderful with photography. Very well done, very nice to see them:) By the way Darren, did you from one x to another, photograph it in black and white or?

A while?! It's been bloody ages! Welcome back Daz. And back with a bang - or rather a whistle!
Cheers Pete, i kinda got involved in a working with the Railway and a local photography group and it been a hectic 16 months or so :)

Wonderful images and mind you, I can't even picture them in colours. Brings me back to my childhood days at my grandpa's place. Fond memories. Some images may have an effect like that. That's also what's wonderful with photography. Very well done, very nice to see them:) By the way Darren, did you from one x to another, photograph it in black and white or?

Thank you Ivar, I shot them both in raw & converted them in LR as it was a grim day and light wasn't great so black & white kinda saved the images IMO

Back