Amazon Us Has The Fuji 55-200 On Sale (sun 24 Nov)

NASA spent millions on a pen for space - the Russians decided to use a pencil :D

Well, I think the OIS works amazingly well on this thing - this has been significantly cropped (down to 7.2MP) @ 200m/f5.6, 1/4 sec, handheld. I've done some processing, but nothing extreme as far as sharpening - just my usual processing.

7496439946_43eb799667_o.jpg

:D:D:D

I'm slow - can someone explain the joke? :(

I'm slow - can someone explain the joke? :(
Old old thread regarding my continual recommendations for Fuji, and the hypothesis that this is linked somehow to my rumored luxury yacht, the Fujiama ;)

Oh - thanks. Thought I was having a senior moment

Funny thing about that photo. I took some shots with the lens when I first got it (and of course cats are the universal lens test subject) but didn't import the images right away. I imported everything after I took the newer photos of Andee with the 23/1.4 but focused on those, not the Wally shots earlier with the 55-200. As I was going through the images in LR, I started working on this one (the eyes got my attention), but thought it was with the 23mm. About half way through I pulled up the EXIF to check something and about fell out of my chair when I saw it was the 55-200 @ 1/4s!

Probably never be able to do that again on a bet.

Thanks - I think this is the sharpest $500 telephoto zoom I've ever used

Back