F/S Assorted cameras and lenses for sale.

Peter Craigs

Hello all,

I have a selection of cameras and lenses and other bits to sell. They belonged to my Grandad who was a keen photographer, I know little about any of it and have no use for them so have been trying to find somewhere to try and sell them (if they are even worth anything now) to someone who will appreciate them. If these arent of any interest then maybe someone knows what I should consider doing next.

The list of equipment (as I have it in front of me), if you have any questions I will try my best to answer:

Cameras

Minolta SR-7
IMG_1428.jpg

Minolta XG-M (Model M-1TR film loader) with Minolta MD Rokker
IMG_1421.jpg

Agfa Isolette II
IMG_1442.jpgIMG_1443.jpg

Lenses

Minolta MC Telerokker (100mm)
IMG_1418.jpgIMG_1419.jpg

Hoya HMC Zoom and Macro (100mm-300mm)
IMG_1426.jpgIMG_1427.jpg

Minolta Autorokker PF
IMG_1417.jpg

Kaligar (28mm)
IMG_1424.jpgIMG_1425.jpg

Other

Weston Euro-master Light Meter
IMG_1423.jpg

Wotan BL-25 Studio
IMG_1414.jpgIMG_1415.jpg

Another find, I think it's a cine-camera perhaps, Eumig is the brand, comes with its own projector.
IMG_1434.jpgIMG_1435.jpgIMG_1436.jpgIMG_1440.jpg

I dont have any idea of what they are worth Im afraid so please feel free to make offers if any of it is of interest.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Peter
Welcome to the forum

although we do offer classified adds to our members it is really for established members who have perhaps gained trust, or at least a rapport with current members ...
We are not so strict about this sort of thing here really, but it is generally considered good forum etiquette to introduce your self at very least before trying to flog things!

This is for your benefit as much as anything else as without any trust or rapport other members are quite likely to see your post as spam over anything else ...

If you would like this add to remain please make your way to the welcome section and introduce your self
Meet and Greet

Last edited:
Cameras

Agfa isolette £10 if it works

do the other cameras have lenses on them? what are they?

Lenses

what max aperture are the two minoltas? could you take a photo of each of them...
the other two are worth maybe £5 with the wind blowing in the right direction ;)

others

does the euro master have the invercone with it? (white plastic thing)
if so, if it is accurate ... £20 ish

im not sure what a wolton bl25 is?

Photos of everything will help a lot :)

the Wotan is a flash. 70s 80s era. probably the studio part refers to it having a slave built in. as I recall

The most interesting and possibly valuable things are the lenses ..
As I said in your other thread, if that 100mm lens is an f2 it is potentially worth £400
of there are lenses with te cameras ... If the are f1.4 lenses £50 each, same for the autorokkor

- - - Updated - - -

the Wotan is a flash. 70s 80s era. probably the studio part refers to it having a slave built in. as I recall

... Some flash guns do have built in slaves ... Probably not worth anything in honesty, but I couldn't be sure!

my advice ...
Keep this gear and buy some film!

All of it is of a good standard, it looks in good nick too!

The 100mm lens wasnt the one that I hoped (for you), but as a 2.5 lens its got to still be worth a few quid id have thought!

The voigtlander thing on top of the agfa is a "rangefinder" ... look through it and point it at something with a solid edge, rotate the wheel and when the two images line up you have a distance reading to transfer to the lens...
If the image is bright in side the rangefinder and you wish to sell the camera I would be interested in buying that from you ... I have a penchant for voigtlander gear!

- - - Updated - - -

... If Dodkin sees this he might have some thoughts on the eumig stuff, thats his area!

Eumig Cine is the Eumig Electric - c1955 - 8mm Cine camera - 5-10 quid on EBAY depending on condition, case, manuals etc - requires a large old style 4.5 Volt flat battery (The battery will cost as much as the camera today!)

The ELECTRIC was the first battery powered 8mm cine camera Eumig made, although they dabbled in battery models way earlier with a 9.5mm film model back in 1937! (Then the war happened)

The ELECTRIC was a very simple unit, with fixed frame rate (16 fps) and a simple aperture control, with no built-in metering. You looked at the table on the side and worked out the correct aperture for the lighting conditions.

Lens: Eugon 1:2.7 / Focal Length fixed 12.5mm

It overlapped the Eumig clockwork models in production through the 50s, the C3, C3R, C16, and C16R. - all of which had more sophisticated 'magic eye' metering in camera. Odd that the battery model was the least sophisticated unit.

Eumig did a 2nd version of the 8mm ELECTRIC, the R model, in 1958 - with a rotating lens turret - so you could swap focal lengths just by rotating the right lens into place. The turret had a wide lens and tele lens - so you ended up with standard, wide and tele options on the camera.

Projector looks like an original Eumig P8 c1955 - so would have been the projector that you bought with the camera at that time. 5-10 quid on EBAY depending on condition, case, manuals etc. This is a silent 8mm movie projector. Replacement bulbs and belts are available to keep them running.

my advice ...
Keep this gear and buy some film!

All of it is of a good standard, it looks in good nick too!

The 100mm lens wasnt the one that I hoped (for you), but as a 2.5 lens its got to still be worth a few quid id have thought!

The voigtlander thing on top of the agfa is a "rangefinder" ... look through it and point it at something with a solid edge, rotate the wheel and when the two images line up you have a distance reading to transfer to the lens...
If the image is bright in side the rangefinder and you wish to sell the camera I would be interested in buying that from you ... I have a penchant for voigtlander gear!

- - - Updated - - -

... If Dodkin sees this he might have some thoughts on the eumig stuff, thats his area!

I may keep one of the Minolta cameras and a lens and see what I can do with it :)

What do the 1.4/2/2.5 etc actually mean? They seem to be ratios of something?

I will check out the rangefinder for you (the gear is stored at my grans so will check when next there)

- - - Updated - - -

Eumig Cine is the Eumig Electric - c1955 - 8mm Cine camera - 5-10 quid on EBAY depending on condition, case, manuals etc - requires a large old style 4.5 Volt flat battery (The battery will cost as much as the camera today!)

The ELECTRIC was the first battery powered 8mm cine camera Eumig made, although they dabbled in battery models way earlier with a 9.5mm film model back in 1937! (Then the war happened)

The ELECTRIC was a very simple unit, with fixed frame rate (16 fps) and a simple aperture control, with no built-in metering. You looked at the table on the side and worked out the correct aperture for the lighting conditions.

Lens: Eugon 1:2.7 / Focal Length fixed 12.5mm

It overlapped the Eumig clockwork models in production through the 50s, the C3, C3R, C16, and C16R. - all of which had more sophisticated 'magic eye' metering in camera. Odd that the battery model was the least sophisticated unit.

Eumig did a 2nd version of the 8mm ELECTRIC, the R model, in 1958 - with a rotating lens turret - so you could swap focal lengths just by rotating the right lens into place. The turret had a wide lens and tele lens - so you ended up with standard, wide and tele options on the camera.

Projector looks like an original Eumig P8 c1955 - so would have been the projector that you bought with the camera at that time. 5-10 quid on EBAY depending on condition, case, manuals etc. This is a silent 8mm movie projector. Replacement bulbs and belts are available to keep them running.

Lot of interesting information there, sounds like its not worth much but its certainly a peculiar looking thing.

Peter - the 8mm Cine stuff is harder to continue to use due to the lack of available film stock and processing labs - film is hard to find and expensive to develop, and that's impacted the prices on the old cine kit.

I did a test film through a 1950s Eumig last year, and the film and developing cost many times the cost of the camera I'd purchased from EBAY! It was however an amazingly fun experience.

[video=youtube_share;GuuXbKwhv-A]http://youtu.be/GuuXbKwhv-A[/video]

Lovely pieces of kit - Eumig was a top brand when your Grandad brought the equipment. Made in Austria, and really quality stuff. My Grandad went the same route, with a Eumig C6 and projector, and that's what got me started in cine cameras and making home movies.

7582670602_4b5b02dbbb_o.jpg

Camera was originally $50 and projector was $130, so $400 and $1,050 in today's money - quite an investment!

Great film, its a nice effect.

Ill show my gran this, she will probably find it very interesting and remember films that were taken on it!

I checked the rangefinder out, the images line up fine it seems, it is bright in the middle and surrounded by a darker colour, not sure if thats normal.

Back