"Autumn" Theme

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
"Autumn" or "Fall" for the yanks ;)

I'm looking for a decent uptake if possible on this one as i think it would be nice to have a themed header!

Apologies to those in the southern hemisphere, but i think we should try and make this one a theme for new shots ... ie, use it as motivation to go out and shoot as opposed to posting an old photo!

I think we should also limit this to colour shots!

You can upload as many different shots as you like...
all photos should be put as individual shots within their own threads in the most appropriate forum

threads should be titled like so

'Title (autumn theme)'

so yeah, other than the above lets see to pretty autumn photos!

This theme will run until Monday the 7th of November at which point I think we should do a winter theme :)

Great Idea............hope its stops raining soon...........!!

Great Idea............hope its stops raining soon...........!!
Same thing here. It's been wet like three days in a row now. First time since May or early June. And it looks like some snow fell in the mountains. Hopefully I'll get in one more fall backpack to grab some new autumn shots.
Question: As a "Yank" can I use both terms, fall and autumn? :D

OK, I'll submit to that if I have too.

Not fair, Hamish. As Chris has demonstrated recently, we don't really have such a thing here in Southern California!

i've been out today with the mission of autumn colours :)

For us here on the Front Range in Montana fall (autumn) is passing by. The nights this week have been in the 20s (that's below freezing for you metric folks). This has turned the leaves brown. They are falling off rapidly. In town the lawns are covered with fallen leaves, all brown, while out here on the prairies the few leaves we had are blowing away in the wind. And the mountains are beginning to turn white. I'll be hiking on Sunday so hopefully I'll get a shot or two of the white aspect of autumn in the mountains!

Back