B&T

Just had a quick look to see what I had on the laptop shot at high ISO on the M9. This was shot at ISO800 but underexposed by just over 1 stop to stop the background blowing out (the tables etc were quite dim but the walls were lit by strongish downlights). Corrected using fill light in LR. So here is our very own Blanka in action - you'll need to ask her what was going on, I've no idea!!

BT-1.jpg

Leica M9 + Zeiss 50mm. PP in LR/PS.

Nope, you've lost me there this time Brian I'm afraid. Baseball coach?
No,...not a baseball coach Pete. (Where'd that come from Pete? :D) He's the guy we discussed some weeks back. He's a film maker who has recently written a book about what we see or think we see in photos. "Believing is Seeing". We discussed his views on the Abu Ghraib photos. Also the Crimean War photos "In the Valley of the Shadow of Death."

Yeah me too! I had that very convo with Hannah after trying on her new glasses just the other day ... She has been living without glasses all her life ... Turns out she needs them!
"fill light" Pete? Still using LR3 then? You must upgrade, i think it is a good step up in the way it works!

Ah ... I'll let you off!
How you finding 4
I think it's a good step up ... It seems better with jpegs, and more importantly jpeg film scans!

Pete, looks like Blanka has just noticed that 'the dog' has dropped a guff at the dinner table, and she's try hard to waft it away - the knowing expression on her companion implies guilt :D

Back