Baddesley Clinton

Tim Pindar

This is a National Trust house near us. Took the photo a year or so ago and have just reduced the perspective somewhat, using Distort, which has improved it IMHO.

p11230830-4.jpg

Looking good Tim - how much perspective tweaking did you do?

Maybe a before and after???

Before and after - check out the sky. I tried a larger adjustment but it started to look unreal, somehow:

IMG_2596edited-2.jpg
>>>>>>>>
IMG_2596edited-2persp-1.jpg

I like it , nice colours and composition, funny thing is I have a very similar picture from a building opposite where I work pretty much the same

Interesting stuff Tim... Will have to have a play myself

As Skye says:D

Yeah Im also known as skye lol from a long time online alias and a playstation network name p I answer to both names as many call me it in person too lol

Yeah Im also known as skye lol from a long time online alias and a playstation network name p I answer to both names as many call me it in person too lol

Ha, got it. On other forums, I'm Timbo... :)

And - is that avatar a real photo of you BTW? Sorry, but I've got to ask...

Ha, got it. On other forums, I'm Timbo... :)

And - is that avatar a real photo of you BTW? Sorry, but I've got to ask...

I've never liked my name, no-one can spell it and my nickname was Grez from a very young age, although I've had lots of other nicknames over the years, most of which I answer to (although I've never really liked "Gray" either..). So I much prefer being called Grez than being referred to by 300 different spellings of a name I don't like!

I think I'm to blame for calling people by nicknames on here, but some of us have known each other for a long time and I'd find it really difficult to call some of my old mates things like Darren, Laurie and Donald!

As far as the real names bit goes, I think it's mainly a display thing, rather than a formal way of addressing each other (although I suppose I ought to check it out with Hamish, first). It was done to stop people being nasty to each other with the advantage of being able to hide their true identity.

:D

Back