Critique Welcomed Barn 40

Brian Moore

An old tobacco barn near Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Tobacco barns dot the landscape in CT. This one was visible from my hotel room and the early morning light was rather sublime.

Olympus OM2n, Olympus 35-70/f3.5, red #29 filter, Arista EDU 100 film.

Interesting, Brian. Good pov, and I love the trees around its perimeter - good for keeping the wind and rain out, I imagine. Like the red filter treatment too, which brings out incredible grain in the sky. Photograph the other 39, and you have a book!

Interesting, Brian. Good pov, and I love the trees around its perimeter - good for keeping the wind and rain out, I imagine. Like the red filter treatment too, which brings out incredible grain in the sky. Photograph the other 39, and you have a book!

There's a chance this is not the last in the row eh? Might grow into a 1000-page book....

Thanks Rob. Don't hold your breath waiting for that book.
Super shot, Brian. Love the frame-filling composition. Will you use the same treatment for the other 41? - I'm sure there must be 42!
Thanks Pete. 42,...? There are thousands!

Back