Best Way To Display 2000 photos

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
so i went to photograph a local race the train even yesterday here in Tywyn, the idea being its cross country race where runners try to beat the narrow gauge steam train down the line & back, which is 14 miles around trip. It is arranged in conjunction with the Rotary & Tal-y-llyn Railway.

Anyhow i went along with a rotary friend to do my best at photographing the runners, the area i choose was about half way back in a very very long, wide wet muddy boggy area half way up the mountain side in the valley.............to say it was hilarious was an understatement, the mud was knee deep in places, they were falling, sliding, slipping..........i have got some amazing shots.............over 2 races, 1600+ runners.

They are not getting much editing done to the images, they don't need it thank goodness & there all sat here in light-room, i just need a great way of displaying them on-line for the runners to see, view & hopefully be able to see & find their photos.

They can then arrange to order & pay via the rotary if they so wish, every images is £10 being split between me & the rotary charity funds

the best we have come up with so far is facebook..........

so do you have any better suggestions

cheers in advance

Daz

Yep Flickr would be my suggestion as well - could take a while to upload 2000 shots though!

Back