Critique Welcomed Bunker Shot!

Kev Pugh

Golf at Naunton Downs Golf Club, Glouscestershire, Lovely course, lovely day and yes I was playing but managed to grab a quick bunker shot thanks to Richard who obliged by getting in more than one during the round....

Single Shot from the X10

DSCF3495.jpg
Cheers

An odd game Julian my pair lost by one hole yet I won on stapleford, but we were all winners, sun and a lovely course, followed by a beer or two......

Did someone say beer?
Nice shot there Kev.
Glenn not sure you yanks would like the warm British Beer..........I believe it has to be almost frozen for you to partake or is that a myth?
there is of course a reason why British beer iss warmer than foreign beers........you do know you can't freeze alcohol dont you? Lol:D;)

Glenn not sure you yanks would like the warm British Beer..........I believe it has to be almost frozen for you to partake or is that a myth?
there is of course a reason why British beer iss warmer than foreign beers........you do know you can't freeze alcohol dont you? Lol:D;)
There are some here that prefer ice cold beer...but I'm not one of them. I'm not a fan of American style (Bud...miller...etc) beer so that kinds of leads me away from ice cold...no taste...watered down...etc. A properly poured Guinness...gets me in the mood...if you know what I mean. ;)

There are some here that prefer ice cold beer...but I'm not one of them. I'm not a fan of American style (Bud...miller...etc) beer so that kinds of leads me away from ice cold...no taste...watered down...etc. A properly poured Guinness...gets me in the mood...if you know what I mean. ;)
Good man....we should share a glass of black

Right now it's getting cooler up here in the Norsemans territory so a cold beer won't do it, but the image does. Very well too. Good work Kev.

Right now it's getting cooler up here in the Norsemans territory so a cold beer won't do it, but the image does. Very well too. Good work Kev.
Thank you Ivar, may I suggest a hot choclate or perhaps a hot toddy to warm those chilling Norsebones ...

Back