Can I get some feedback?

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Things seem to be going pretty smoothly but I'd quite like to know if anyone has any issues, things they would like the forum to do, not to do etc
Anything you have spotted that doesn't look right, or work right?
Any feedback at all?

What can I do to make your visits here more pleasurable?

Cheers everyone for your continued support :)

get us all a few crates of beer & a few lap dancers.......!!

no seriously i think this forum is awesome as it is, your tweaks & new ideas are really making this place work.

How about a new header image............??

The only issues i have is not having much time latley to get out & about with my cam, but thats hardly your fault......!!!!

Daz

I'll 2nd Darren's suggestion - for the beer and entertainment LOL

I had been requested to provide an Arizona pano shot for the header, but I have yet to get to shooting it to Hamish's specifications :(

Sorry about that - I will get back there eventually and try and capture something!

I was going to suggest that you figure out how to get the forum to mix me a cocktail when I log on, but it looks like the others had similar ideas... I'll settle for beer, provided it's not that watered down Budweiser drivel all the Brits seem to be drinking these days.

Bud - may as well save some time and tip it straight down the toilet!

bud.jpg

Hmmmm I agree with the header, also I Like the idea of a regular theme, I often find myself struggling for inspiration and having a theme gets me out of a rut. On that note maybe make the header picture the most voted for by us from every new theme thread ?? I suppose it's more work tho isn't it??

As for the forum, I think it is great also and can't think of anything I would change. I do think that the banner shot could do with updating. It's a shame that one of your recent lantern shots won't fit. Maybe something a bit arty would help differentiate us more.

Back