Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark II

garry laing

I bought this around a year ago for doing laptop skins but it never really got of the ground.

full spec found here Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II - Professional Photo Printer - Canon UK

I used this no more than 10 times so lay in the corner of my shop since then. I still have the box and all the instructions. There is no ink though.

you can have a demonstration as it will be set up. i also will give you 160 pounds worth A3 print media which i used for the laptop skins.

please contact me for questions

(telephone number removed)

collection only and no offers
View attachment 2551View attachment 2551

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gary
Welcome to the forum

although we do offer classified adds to our members it is really for established members who have perhaps gained trust, or at least a rapport with current members ...
We are not so strict about this sort of thing here really, but it is generally considered good forum etiquette to introduce your self at very least before trying to flog things!

This is for your benefit as much as anything else as without any trust or rapport other members are quite likely to see your post as spam over anything else ...

also... the picture you have posted is upside down ... and a bit ... well low quality... this wont help in trying to sell something ...

on top of this ... if it has no ink, how can it be demoed?

If you would like this add to remain please make your way to the welcome section and introduce your self
Meet and Greet

In the mean while I must advise members not to contact Gary about this item until he has at very least told us who he is ...

Back