Celestial Fireball Narrowly Misses Apartment Building

Brian Moore

Driving through downtown Long Beach last week after work I sensed something amiss. Looking up through the sunroof of my car I saw this celestial fireball careening across the sky toward that white apartment building. Fortunately the fireball missed but it was a close call I can tell you. I had with me my Vivitar PN2011 with the flipped lens and in it was some Kodak Ultramax 400 film. Fortunately I was able to record the event with my camera because, wouldn't you know, the mainstream liberal elite media once again declined to report or even acknowledge the phenomena.

PN2011Ultramax400-010.jpg

No, it's definitely a fireball Lesley! ;)

I was beginning to think that either fireball activity had come to an end or, more worryingly, that THEY had got to you as well and were suppressing one of the few ways in which these events are being reported! A great shot of the event - love the curvature on the trees.

No, it's definitely a fireball Lesley! ;)

I was beginning to think that either fireball activity had come to an end or, more worryingly, that THEY had got to you as well and were suppressing one of the few ways in which these events are being reported! A great shot of the event - love the curvature on the trees.

Thank you for correcting Lesley for me Pete. ;)

Also, thank you for your concern, Pete. I was hoping the celestial fireballs had stopped, since it had been a while since I had seen one. However, they continue as you can see from my photo. I definately have to keep my wits about me, but with luck I'll stay safe and continue to document these celestial phenomena and make sure, to the best of my ability, that the public is kept apprised of the situation. (By the way, I think the curvature of the trees was due to the vacuum created by the celestial fireball as it streaked across the sky.) Thanks again Pete!

Holy cr@p - that building looks like it's a goner! :D

Holy cr@p - that building looks like it's a goner! :D
No, Chris,...the building survived. The celestial fireball narrowly missed, but I believe it singed the roof and a few palm leaves before dousing itself in Long Beach Harbor, which is just on the other side of the building there.

Back