Critique Welcomed Chinatown, LA

Observing, and being observed. Lots to look at there, Brian. Interesting shot. There's no Chinatown in Edinburgh, but the local church is used almost exclusively by the Chinese Christian community here. They always seem to be smiling and joking - and are therefore not to be trusted! :eek::D

Observing, and being observed. Lots to look at there, Brian. Interesting shot. There's no Chinatown in Edinburgh, but the local church is used almost exclusively by the Chinese Christian community here. They always seem to be smiling and joking - and are therefore not to be trusted! :eek::D
Thanks Rob. I think it's safe to say that historically the Chinese immigrants--at least those who came to the West Coast of the US--were not trusted. (They worked hard, saved their money, opened businesses, provided for family members back in China--definitely untrustworthy folk! o_O)

That is a great one! So much going on, so much to see in one image. Love the artwork on the bus, reminds me of the artwork often seen on the sides of WW2 US aircraft.

Fine images and I can truly vouch for Rob's exclamation. I'll wear a very sad face next time around in Edinburg if I am up to it. After all I do spot some Scots:D

Back