Choice of Camera?

No probs buddy, I'm enjoying the d50 too ... I can't believe how good it is at 1600 iso
Have fun with the d300, giz a shout if you need any help with it!

I think the Nikon D5000 is the most camera you can get for your money, from above all camera option.Nikon D5000 is a Great Camera. If you are new to the DSLR game or you are upgrading and you can fork up the cash, it is definitely worth it. It has a very concise, simple, and easy to use interface, the buttons are very well placed, and the swivel LCD is very nice and useful in certain situations.It has swivel LCD screen None of other Nikon DSLR has this feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had used Nikon D90 for several years and liked it, so I thought why not again try for the same brand and the camera really work great for me.
The D90 is solid, tight, and well-balanced with the 18-105 VR lens.It's always ready and it shoots very fast. I love all the direct access buttons; they're easy to press, with good tactile feedback.its superb sensor and spot-on feature set, can actually help you improve your technique and get better results.It has CMOS sensor in APS-C format with which mega pixels and a pixel pitch of 5.5 microns provides 12.3.
It has Some Good Point
-Great sensor, amazing colors out of the camera
-Auto D-lighting to restore shadowed regions
-Great 320K dots LCD
-Video feature is great.. you can make some really slick short movies after some practice. It is a bit difficult to master both autofocus and zoom and exposure

Last edited by a moderator:
Back