Corfe Castle.

Glen Roberts

Went on the Swanage Steam Railway back in June up to Corfe Castle.

05CorfecastleSteamTrain.jpg

11CorfeCastle.jpg

I really like the first one, great DOF. Such a shame about the scafolding.

I know what you mean, I was thought about cloning it out but I think that's a bit much to do.
I must admit there was a black power cable going from the old building on the left to the building with the scaffold but I got rid of that:eek:;)

lovely shots shaggy, don't you hate that you go somewhere and scaffolding is there, its either that or some horrible lampost or pylon is blocking a cracking view lol

A square format crop at the edge of the scafolding and full height of the image will get that first chimney on the left and the castle.. I think that might work well... It is a shame about the scaffolding ... But also that it's not a steam train as that would have been a nice addition

A square format crop at the edge of the scafolding and full height of the image will get that first chimney on the left and the castle.. I think that might work well... It is a shame about the scaffolding ... But also that it's not a steam train as that would have been a nice addition

If I have a bit time I may have a go at cropping the right hand side to the edge of the yellow building and clone out the few remaining bits of scaffold to see what that's like.

BTW The train was actually a steam train, it just looks a bit like a normal diesel one:(.

Back