Critique Welcomed Dreamy Agave

Chris Dodkin

West Coast Correspondent
12762032875_d00d516d35_b.jpg

X-T1 and 56mm Lens @ f/1.2 - I also used a 4 stop ND filter to keep the shutter speed in range

Thanks everyone - I love the flame like shapes on the agave - always makes for a nice photo

Lovely sharp and soft, color is subtle. Like it a lot Chris.
Thanks Nick - It still blows me away that the Fuji can produce colors like this straight from the camera (was shooting JPEG as RAW was not available)

Never shot raw on my Fuji, I like the JPEG colour engine too much, it's what I've been waiting for since my dabble with the S2 pro back in the day.
Nick - That JPEG engine is now in the new ACR RAW converter (8.4 RC) - so you can get the best of both worlds

Nick - That JPEG engine is now in the new ACR RAW converter (8.4 RC) - so you can get the best of both worlds
Well that's good to know, but you know what since day one of my move into Fuji with the x100 I am still gobmacked at the quality of the JPEG file, I have done 4 foot prints from the X pro 1 that look bloody stunning.

On the upside due to a severe weather warning in New York for heavy snow, my girl is coming home tomorrow clutching (hiding) a rather nice box. Tomorrow I get my hands on her for the first time :) will I be nervous on our first date I wonder?

Get a room you two! :D :D :D

Back