f/s: Fuji X-Pro 1 body (mint/boxed)

Peter McCullough

Selling my mint/boxed Fuji X-Pro 1 body, comes with original box, charger, body cap, strap, usual stuff inside original box etc.....etc. There's a 'Thumbs Up' fitted which I'll keep attached. I still use my X-E 1 body so my X-Pro 1 body not being used much of late.

Asking £320 (free postage). Or;

I quite fancy a trade/deal/swap for a medium format 120 camera which must be in excellent working condition, something like a Hasselblad 500CM - Bronica SQ-A - maybe a Mamiya RB67 ProSD/RZ67. I like the 6x6 neg.
Think I could be swayed more by a medium format camera instead of a straight sale.

This is advertised elsewhere....

Here's a few pic's of my X-Pro 1;

Fuji X-Pro 1 top plate by Peter McCullough Photography, on Flickr

Letters & numbers by Peter McCullough Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
I hope you don't still have it by the end of the month but if you do i'll have it .... I feel the need to use all this OT on something lol

Don't you have the Xt1, Davie? This is a good deal, mind. Tempting. And I have a couple of medium format cameras gathering dust. But I'd need to buy lenses as well...

I do rob yeah :) I keep the 14mm on the xt1 and a longer lens on the xa1 :) I'd swap the xa with am xpro bit as I say I hope Peter doesn't still have it, that way he will have achieved his sale

you've made me look at the XE now lol

Back