F/S Mamiya RB67 body & Mamiya-Sekor C 90mm & Misc $500 OBO

Daniel Longmore

I have the following list of items. I would really like to sell them all together. I will consider selling separately only if I am not able to find buyer for it all together. Please message privately and I will send you my phone number to get more details.

P3291165.jpg

Mamiya RB67 body #C224019 (body cap, back cap, original box, strap and manual)

Mamiya-Sekor C 90mm f3.5 #132818 (lens cap, rear cap, original box, hood)

Mamiya Pro-S 120 film holder (original box)

Braun 2000 flash (bracket and synch cable)

Vivtar flash bracket, hood, lens vignette hood, prinz lens holder, strap

Soligor Spot Censor II

Coronet B light meter

Fujifilm discoer 270 zoom #10101228

Last edited:
Welcome to the RPF Daniel. It might be worth popping into the meet and greet section and introducing yourself. It is usually a good idea. You'll find RPF a friendly place but folks tend to be a bit suspicious when a first post is in the classifieds section. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Here is a copy of what I posted there.

Hi there. Here is a little introduction. I grew up with a Dad who loved photography. He was always trying to teach us the zone system or work in the dark room with him. I gained a great sense of artistic appreciation from him and enjoy other forms of art but never grasped onto the photography to the level he did. I have a bunch of his photo equipment and have tried selling it on Ebay but I decided I would rather try to share it with a group that I know will appreciate it. Thus my posting in the classified section. That is all there is to my introduction

Back